- Physics and Engineering Laboratory Technician
- School of Science and Engineering
- Status: Full-time
- Office number : 108
- Building : 7
- Office hours : 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Office phone : (+212)-535-862-693
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.aui.ma
- Degree : ? Higher National Diploma (Diplôme Des études Universitaire Technique, DEUT), Science & Technical School (Faculté des sciences et technique FST), Errachidia, Morocco. ? BSc in Electrical Engineering (Licence), Science & Technical School (FST) ? Ms in Electronics (Maîtrise), Science & Technical School (FST), Errachidia, Morocco. ? Ms Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy, Mohammadia Engineering School (Ecole Mohammadia Des Ingénieurs (EMI), Rabat, Morocco.
Rachid Lghoul was born in Ifrane, Morocco, in 1976. He obtained his Higher National Diploma (Diplôme Des études Universitaire Technique, DEUT) in Electrical Engineering and his B.S. (Licence) Degree in Electrical Engineering Next, he completed the 1st year of a MSc (Maîtrise Informatique ,Electronique, Electrotechnique et Automatique IEEA) with a major in electronics from Science & Technical School (Faculté Des Science et Technique FST) of My Ismail University, 2000 at Errachidia, Morocco, in 2011 he obtained an M.S. Degree in Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energies from Mohammadia Engineering School at Rabat, Morocco. He joined the School of Science & Engineering (SSE) of Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane (AUI), Morocco since 2001 as Physics & Engineering Lab Technician. He worked at Teaching & Research labs: Nanotechnology Lab, Communication & System Lab and Embedded Systems lab at AUI, where he was involved to work closely with faculty and students and participated in different research projects, he was a key provider of technical assistance to a large variety of areas in engineering and voluntarily provided his services to the School in several times beyond the scope of his job requirements. He has been a Part time Embedded System Engineer in different projects for Telecom & Aeronautic industries; his area of expertise is on digital signal processing, FPGAs, microprocessors, and control. His current research interests is oriented towards smart grid especially Micro grids aspects, including power electronics, distributed energy, storage systems, control, energy management systems and energy optimization.