SBA Management Students Publish on UN Site about "Good" Business
Six of the School of Business Administration (SBA) researched and authored stories about businesses doing "good" while also doing financially well have been published on the United Nations' international platform called AIM2Flourish.com.
These stories are a great example of the strong work being done in the region to imagine and implement social innovation through business. These publications also testify to AUI business students' abilities to do case-story research, identify exemplar practices, interview practitioners for original data, and then construct solid narratives through the writing and revision cycles required for credible publications.
AUI was one of the original signatory schools on a UN initiative called "Principles for Responsible Management Education", and this work illustrates one of the ways in which SBA embraces social responsibility and is part of leading the world in responsible business for the future.
The following stories add to five years of SBA's presence on the United Nation's platform AIM2Flourish. Here are the story links and authors:
- "A Durable Business Model" -- authored by Mohamed Arous and Marwa Atmane.
- "Fostering the Culture of Human Rights" -- authored by Samy Hatmi and Hamza Bouaaoui.
- "Best of Both Worlds: Fashionable and Sustainable" -- authored by Khoula Qassibi and Hajar Dehak
- "Healthy Work and Environment for All" -- authored by Ilyas Elaorf
- "Pottery: How it's Saving Lives" -- authored by Leyla Mahmoudi and Salma Fakhkhari
- "A Small Story of a Big Change" -- authored by Aya Idzroud