Undergraduates - Freshmen
How to apply?
- Complete and submit an on-line Application: Apply Now
- Upload the required documents via the online application step 2 (Candidate File Creation):
- Certified copies of high school grades (semesters/trimesters) of the last three years including “Régional” and “National” exams (for Moroccan Bac)
- Certified copy of « relevé de notes de l’examen du Baccalauréat » (French Bac)
- Certified copy of the high school diploma upon reception (High school diplomas based on distance education, GED, DAEU and similar tests are not accepted towards admission)
- One Copy of identity card, “CNI” for Moroccan citizens (passport for international applicants)
- One (1) passport size recent color photographs (Please write your name on the back of each Photo)
- Motivation letter
- Enrollment certificate of all institutions attended after Baccalaureate (For old baccalaureate only)
- Grades obtained in all institutions attended after Baccalaureate (For old Baccalaureate only)
- Official score report of Toefl (iBT)/IELTS if available
- Official SAT scores report if available
- Application fee of 500 DH (800 DH for internationals) and TOEFL fee of 480 DH (if the candidate wishes to take the TOEFL in AUI (Date will be announced later)).
Transcripts, Diplomas, and documents which appear in their original form in other languages than English, Arabic or French must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
How to re-apply?
Reapplication (Rejected or denied)
Candidates who failed to get admission can reapply for admission the following session as follow:
NB: The first application remains valid for one year only. After that, the candidate must resend new documents without reapplying online.
Defaulted Online Interview
Candidates who couldn’t take the online interview for some reason can take it to the next session.
Former students of the University who wish to return after one academic year absence and who did not inform the University of their plans for a semester off or a Planned Educational Leave must re-apply for reinstatement. They must complete the Readmission Application, submit a non-refundable application fee of 800 MAD, and provide official transcripts of all studies attempted and/or complete since last attending AUI. Transcripts must be provided to confirm that the student has been in good standing regardless of whether studies were completed, or transfer credit was desired.
Students who have attended other institutions of higher education must be in good standing with these institutions to be considered for readmission. Students who are currently on academic probation or suspension at another institution will not be re-admitted to AUI. Students who have withdrawn from the University re-enter AUI based on the requirements, policies, and procedures of the University catalog in force at the time of re-entry. Candidates for readmission do not complete a new online application.
Documents required for readmission: