Administrative Advisory Council
Given the mission of the University as defined in the Dahir, the importance and the key role staff play in achieving the strategic goals of the institution, the organization of AUI as an American-style liberal arts student-centered University in English in Morocco, and the need for participatory governance which gives administrative staff a greater say in the management of the University, an Administrative Advisory Council (AAC) is set up to serve as a forum for expressing and exchanging ideas and community concerns.
The AAC is a body of administrative leaders that advises and makes recommendations to the University President on all matters that impact the working environment.
The AAC contributes to the fulfillment of the University mission and the achievement of its strategic goals along with its vision of the global Liberal Arts Education. The AAC operates as an entity of the University governance system to advise the President on matters related to staff within the context of the Liberal Arts character of the University and the service-oriented approach, in accordance with the Strategic Plan.
In line with the university mission and vision, the AAC shall focus on areas of employee development, communication and knowledge sharing, Liberal Arts culture and work environment, and thus fostering a positive and collegiate working environment in order to enhance motivation, employee engagement and improve inter-department cooperation.
Role and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the University good governance and implement long-term University objectives.
- Participate, assist and advise in decision-making processes that affect the institution
- Promote a sense of community among all employees
- Encourage professional development
- Raise and discuss administrative issues and suggest project actions to the President
- Propose a charter of good management practices for all departments
- Enhance service and efficiency of administrative inter-departmental operations
- Reinforce AUI values and spread Liberal Arts culture
- Promote development programming across administrative units
- Provide a forum for exchange of information, opinions and ideas between heads of units and top management on institutional issues, strategies and projects
- Foster effective communication within the university, and positive interaction with SGA and AC
- AAC Meeting Minutes 29 December 2017
- AAC Meeting Minutes 04 December 2017
- AAC Meeting Minutes 03 November 2017
- AAC Meeting Minutes 06 October 2017
- AAC Meeting Minutes 15 September 2017
- AAC Meeting Minutes 07 July 2017
- AAC Meeting Minutes 05 June 2017
- AAC Meeting Minutes 05 May 2017
- AAC Meeting Minutes 07 April 2017
- AAC Meeting Minutes 01 March 2017
- AAC Meeting Minutes 06 February 2017
- AAC Meeting Minutes 20 January 2017
- AAC Meeting Minutes 02 December 2016
- AAC Meeting Minutes 04 November 2016
- AAC Meeting Minutes 07 October 2016
- AAC Meeting Minutes 02 September 2016
- AAC Meeting Minutes 01 July 2016
- AAC Meeting Minutes 03 June 2016
- AAC Meeting Minutes 05 May 2016