Courses in human resource management and development are not required for admission, although prospective participants are expected to have a satisfactory background in communication skills and computer applications.
Before enrolling, however, applicants must:
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree (Bac+4) with the equivalent of a B standing. However, Al Akhawayn University reserves the right to review the academic records of applicants and to determine whether the academic credentials presented qualify for consideration.
Participants wishing to reinforce their English skills can also have access to extra support English language sessions once they are admitted to the Master program.
- Professional experience of more than 6 months is a plus and will be considered for exemption from the Master’s foundation courses.
The admission process requires the submission of an application pack including:
- Essay (statement of motivation and purpose, 2 to 3 pages)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores
- 2 reference letters
- 3 photographs
- Application fee: All applications must be accompanied by a nonrefundable 500 Moroccan Dirhams application fee. Payment may be made by cash, personal check or wire transfer.
The application pack must be mailed or submitted in person to:
Executive Education Center of Al Akhawayn University
Casablanca Technopark, Route de Nouaceur
RS 114 et CT 1029BP 16416
Casablanca – Morocco
Phone: 05 22 50 36 64
Fax: 05 22 50 36 76
Once the application is received, an acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to you stating whether the application is complete or incomplete.
The applicants fulfilling the preliminary admission requirements will be contacted for an interview with the selection committee.
The admission process includes an evaluation of the application pack and an interview with selected HRD faculty and specialists.
- November 30th for the Spring Semester, beginning in February
- June 30th for the Fall Semester, beginning in September