Admission Requirements and Processes
Courses in human resource management and development are not required for admission, although prospective participants are expected to have a satisfactory background in communication skills and computer applications.
Before enrolling, however, applicants must:
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree (Bac+4) with the equivalent of a B standing. However, Al Akhawayn University reserves the right to review the academic records of applicants and to determine whether the academic credentials presented qualify for consideration.
- Candidates who did not complete a four-year bachelor at a university where English is the primary language of instruction must submit an acceptable score preferably on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Test System (IELTS). Information regarding the TOEFL is available from Amideast in Rabat. An institutional TOEFL test can also be taken at Al Akhawayn University. For more information please click here or contact the Office of Admissions and Outreach at (+212)-535-862-086/078/075/058.
Participants wishing to reinforce their English skills can also have access to extra support English language sessions once they are admitted to the Master program.
- Professional experience of more than 6 months is a plus and will be considered for exemption from the Master’s foundation courses.
The admission process requires the submission of an application pack including:
- Essay (statement of motivation and purpose, 2 to 3 pages)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores
- 2 reference letters
- 3 photographs
- Application fee: All applications must be accompanied by a nonrefundable 500 Moroccan Dirhams application fee. Payment may be made by cash, personal check or wire transfer.
The application pack must be mailed or submitted in person to:
Executive Education Center of Al Akhawayn University
Casablanca Technopark, Route de Nouaceur
RS 114 et CT 1029BP 16416
Casablanca – Morocco
Phone: 05 22 50 36 64
Fax: 05 22 50 36 76
Once the application is received, an acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to you stating whether the application is complete or incomplete.
The applicants fulfilling the preliminary admission requirements will be contacted for an interview with the selection committee.
The admission process includes an evaluation of the application pack and an interview with selected HRD faculty and specialists.
- November 30th for the Spring Semester, beginning in February
- June 30th for the Fall Semester, beginning in September
Tuition and Fees
The Master of Science in Human Resource Development costs:
- 140,000 MAD including foundation courses
- 125,000 MAD excluding foundation courses
The tuition fees include:
- Courses and modules
- Testimonial sessions and seminars
- Access to library resources, IT infrastructure and logistics
The above fees exclude:
- Textbooks and pedagogical material
- The Study Trip Abroad
- Extra support language sessions
- Participants are assumed to have their own insurance plan; otherwise they can request AUI insurance system
For more information on the payment methods please click here
Payment can be made in full or three equal installments:
- Full amount payment to be made on the registration day
- Tuition and fee installment plan: If you choose this method of payment, please make sure you sign the Tuition and fee installment plan agreement, which will be sent to you upon request. The agreement should be signed and authenticated, and sent to the EEC Casablanca before starting your first course.
Payments are due by wire transfer to AUI’s account at Banque Populaire, Agence Ifrane: 148 420 2121150814560119 19
- Full name of the applicant
- Description of the payment. For example, application fee, TOEFL fee, Tuition, etc.
- Addressed to the Executive Education Center of Al Akhawayn University