CLE Rules & Responsibilities
Rules & Responsibilities
2. Tutors and mentors have the obligation to attend training sessions and meetings.
3. Tutors and mentors are required to fill student evaluation forms as requested.
4. All kinds of tutoring sessions and meetings with mentors MUST take place in the Center for Learning Excellence and be recorded by the center’s operating staff.
5. Tutors, mentors, and students are required to be on time.
6. Tutors who miss 2 private tutoring sessions or group tutoring sessions without notice will be dismissed from the SSE Center for Learning Excellence.
7. Mentors who miss 2 meetings with their students without notice will be dismissed from the SSE Center for learning Excellence.
8. Students who miss 2 private tutoring sessions without notice will see removed the privilege of having access to private tutoring sessions.
9. Tutors have to make students participate actively in both private and group tutoring sessions. It is not the tutors’ responsibility to solve problems and exercises. Their responsibility is to help and assist students solving them.
10. Tutors are required to explain and offer academic assistance only.
11. Tutors, mentors, and students are required to abide to AUI and SSE code of ethics.
12. Tutors and mentors are requested to refer students to campus services and resources if necessary.
Tutors and mentors are required to report any unusual behavior.