Al Akhawayn University Adds New Graduate and Undergraduate Programs to its Degrees’ List
In line with the University’s strategic objectives (unveiled last February), Al Akhawayn University is launching 10 new bachelor’s and 5 master’s programs for the start of Fall 2020. These programs are designed to further strengthen AUI’s commitment to preparing students for 21st-century careers, to provide more opportunities to position students to be leaders in their fields and to allow better use of the machine and promoting social intelligence at the service of the team and the community. The new academic offerings include:
- Bachelor of Science in artificial intelligence and robotization
- Bachelor of Science in big data analytics
- Bachelor of Science in cloud and mobile software engineering
- Bachelor of Science in cyber-physical systems
- Bachelor of Science in computer systems
- Bachelor of Science in engineering decision support systems
- Bachelor of Science in manufacturing and logistics engineering
- Bachelor of science in renewable energy systems engineering
- Bachelor of Science in environmental studies and sustainability
- Bachelor of Science in spatial planning and management
- Master of Arts in communication studies and digital media
- Master of Science in human resource development
- Master of Science in Big Data Analytics
- Master of engineering in financial technology
- Master of Science in digital transformation
Through these new programs, Al Akhawayn also aspires to be a pioneer in the most recent innovations in the North American higher education model. Its ambition to become the flagship institution that carries the torch of innovation and know-how in the MENA region and throughout Africa is well justified in view of its achievements, those of its alumni, students, and professors.
Also, in view of the COVID-19 crisis and following instructions from the Moroccan government authorities, Al Akhawayn University canceled its General Admission Test (GAT) in all examination centers. Admissions will now be based on the file review. The best candidates are those with very good academic results combined with rich extracurricular activities, demonstrated social commitment and other achievements outside of class. Eligible applicants will have strong academic performance in high school and other personal achievements which will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
AUI has also adopted a continuous-time admission procedure. Once the candidate’s request has been assessed by the University Admissions Committee, the candidate will receive an email from the Admissions Office. Al Akhawayn undertakes to provide, through its admissions staff, all the necessary information on the status of applicants' requests and to assist them in the various stages of their application.
Learn more and apply at https://my.aui.ma/ICS/Online_Application_Form/