- Full-Time Faculty (English)
- Language Center
- Professor at ENSAM
- Status: Full-time
- Office number : 104
- Building : 5
- Office phone : (+212)-535-862-158
- Email : A.Azennoud@aui.ma
- Website : www.aui.ma
- Degree : 1. licence en lettres et literature anglaises from Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdallah University , Fes, Morocco. 2. CEA (Certificat des etudes Approfondies) from Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdallah University , Fes, Morocco. 3. DES (Diplome des Etudes Supérieures) from Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdallah University , Fes, Morocco. 4. Habilitation from Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdallah University , Fes, Morocco. 5. PES (Professeur des Etudes Supérieures) from Moulay Ismail University, Meknes, Morocco.
- Research areas and expertise : Applied linguistics and cultural studies.
I have earned a Ph. D in linguistics. My interest are applied linguistics, communication, cultural studies and knowledge management. I have lectured locally and abroad namely in Germany and the UK. I have published a number of articles (Cf. Bibliography), and I have been supervising doctoral students conducting research in the areas of my concerns. Before joining AUI, I have taught both ESP and EGP at the Moroccan high school, Moroccan public universities, the Military Royal Academy, ENS, ENSAM (France, Angers) and other institutions.
Bibliography: 1. Corporate Trainers' Credibility and Cultural Values: evidence from Canada and Morocco .2011. (co-authored) Emerald, Vol.18, No 4, Group Publishing Limited. 2. Knowledge Management in Education: Focus on ELT 2011. iatefl. BESIG, 3.Motivating Language Learners and Teachers. 2003. iatefl. ESPSIG, Issue 23 4. Developing an ESP Course: The Case of ENSAM, 2002, MATE, Rabat. 5.Language Learning Ss: Getting the Terms Clear-Cut. 2003; MATE, Rabat 6. The Course of Business English at AUI. 2008. iatefl. BESIG, Issue 68 7. Business English: A Mattaer of English or a Matter of Knowledge of The Business World? 2009. BESIG, Issue 71.