- Science Teacher
- Al Akhawayn School of Ifrane
- Status: Full-time
- Office hours : 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Office phone : (+212)-535-562-198
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.aui.ma
• Master Degree in Biotechnology Science, in the medical area of specialization, experimental thesis degree in Biotechnology entitled: “Characterization of a Multi-resistant Bacterial Strain Isolated from a Moroccan Patient Suffering from Urinary Infection. Identification and Molecular Analysis of a Related Mega-plasmid Harboring Antibiotic Resistance Genes”. (Al Akhawayn University, 2011)
• Certified biologist (ONB, Ordine Nazionale Biologi Italiani, Italy, 2004)
• Bachelor Degree in Biological Sciences, experimental thesis degree in General Physiology entitled: “Electrophysiological Characterization of the Posterior Intestinal Epithelium of the species Anguilla Anguilla”.
(University of Salento, Italy, 2004)
• High School Diploma as Chemical and Biological Laboratory Technician (Istituto Professionale Statale per l’Industria e l’Artigianato, Italy, 1992).
• Project Assistant for the Mediterranean School in e-Business Management, partnership between “University of Salento” and “Al Akhawayn University” (Al Akhawayn University, 2008-2009)
• Researcher at the “Institute of Economic Analysis and Prospective Studies” (IEAPS), projects of interest: “The Relationship between Public and Private Investment: Case of the Northwestern Region of Morocco”, “The Pottery Sector of Safi, Morocco”, “Health Policies in MENA Region” (Al Akhawayn University,2007-2008)
• Italian teacher for students who attended the International Master in e-Business Management – School of Business Administration, (Al Akhawayn University, 2007)
• Volunteer at the Azrou Center in favor of the socio-economic development of the region with operations in the fields of medicine and education, (Al Akhawayn University, 2006)
• Biologist in Medical Laboratories and Hospitals (Italy, 2005-2006)
• Mathematics and Science teacher for high and middle school students (Italy, 1995-1998).
ASI Science Club (ASISC): https://sites.google.com/site/asiscienceclub/