MSIT Entry requirements
The Master of Science in International Trade Program (MSIT) welcomes applications from graduates of accredited colleges and universities in: business, social sciences, physical sciences, engineering, and many others.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of B standing (GPA of 3.0).
- Some professional experience.
- A TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 550 for candidates coming from universities ty where English is not the primary language of instruction. For more information, click here or contact the Office of Admissions and Outreach at (+212)-535-862-086/078/075/058.
- GMAT is highly recommended.
The selection process for the MS in International Trade is highly competitive and emphasizes each applicant’s demonstrated and potential abilities as a student, manager, and leader:
- ·Prior academic performance,
- ·Professional experience,
- ·Background, maturity, interpersonal and leadership skills as indicated by employment history, activities and community service, recommendations, essays, and the interview.