- Mathematic Lecturer
- School of Science and Engineering
- Status: Full-time
- Office number : 105
- Building : 9
- Office hours : Summer 2017 M/T/W/TH 200-400
- Office phone : 4006
- Email : email@example.com
- Website : https://nabilrhiati.wordpress.com/
- Degree : Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics, Masters of Art in Applied Mathematics, University of Texas at Austin, December 2003.
- Research areas and expertise : Applied Mathematics
- Currently teaching : Mathematics for Business, Introduction to Computer Science, Business Statistics, Multivariable Calculus
- Institution degree : Masters of Art in Applied Mathematics.
- Grants and honors : Shell Oil Foundation scholarship Fall 1999, Inducted into Pi Mu Epsilon Mathematics Honor Society Spring 2000, Member of the Association of Computer Machinery,Member of the Mathematics Association of America.
Mr. Nabil Rhiati is currently a Mathematics lecturer in the school of Science and Engineering at Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane Morocco, where he is teaching Mathematics courses including Mathematics for Business, Introduction to Computer Science, Business Statistics, and Multivariable Calculus. Mr. Rhiati before joining Al Akhawayn University was a Full Time faculty with the Houston Community College from the Fall of 2004 until the Summer of 2013, where he taught different Mathematics courses including College Algebra, Finite Math, Business Calculus, Calculus for Engineers I, II, and III, and Probability and Statistics for Social Sciences. In addition, Mr. Rhiati has some professional experience as a software engineer for various Software companies based in Houston Texas: Openlink Financial Services, NableMD, and WeatherInsight Inc.