- Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- School of Science and Engineering
- Status: Full-time
- Office number : 104
- Building : 7
- Office phone : (+212)-535-862-144
- Email : A.Mourhir@aui.ma
- Website : www.aui.ma
- Degree : B.A. in Computer Science, Hassan II University, Casablanca M.A. in Sciences of Computer Science, Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane Doctoral student since 2011 in Sciences of technology, information, and communication at the University Sidi Mohammed ben Abdellah, School of sciences Dhar el Mahraz, Fès
- Research areas and expertise : Voice over IP (VoIP), IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), Object Oriented Modeling, Component Based software, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), environmental modeling, Fuzzy Logic.
- Grants and honors : Seed money project granted on July 2012: A multi-criteria decision support tool for environmental monitoring and impact assessment analysis using an expert system and environmental indicators.
Ms. Asmaa Mourhir is a second year doctoral student at the University Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah in Fès, School of Sciences Dhar El Mahraz. Broadly conceived her doctoral work is about environmental modeling and decision making support. She holds an M.A. in Sciences of Computer Science from Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane. She received her undergraduate degree in Applied Computer Science from the University Hassan II. Currently she holds a position as a full time lecturer at Al Akhawayn University where she has been serving since 2003 and contributed to a number of research and development projects. Professor Mourhir is a permanent and active member of the Communications & Systems laboratory. Prior to that, she worked in industry as a software engineer and project manager. Her research interests include Voice over IP, Multimedia Processing, Object Oriented Modeling, fuzzy logic, Machine Learning, Geographical Information Systems and environmental modeling.
Bibliography: Articles and conference papers: ? A. Mourhir, T.Rachidi, and K.Smith, A Multi-Agent SearchBot System for Electronic Commerce, Proceedings of the 6th Conference Maghrebine for Computer Sciences(MCSEAI '2000), November 1-3, 2000, Fez, Morocco, pp. 417-426. ? A. Mourhir, F.Chaatit, and T.Rachidi, SIPTalk: a SIP-based multi-channel platform for communications. International Conference on Next Generation Networks & Services. July 8-10, Marrakech 2010, Morocco. ? Rachidi, T., A. Mourhir and F. Chaatit. "Delivery of Unified Communications over Thin-IMS," International Journal of Mobile Computing and Multimedia Communications (IJMCMC) 4 (2012): 1.