- Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering / Center for Learning Excellence Manager
- Centre for Learning Excellence
- Status: Full-time
- Office number : 102
- Building : 7
- Office phone : (+212)-535-86 2196
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.aui.ma
- Degree : PhD (2010) in Electrical Engineering (Telecommunication), Montana State University, Bozeman, Montana, USA.
Dr. Khallaayoun worked in the wireless communication field for eight years where he developed a strong theoretical background and a vast algorithmic analysis history, especially in high resolution direction of arrival estimation and beamforming. Dr. Khallaayoun has designed and implemented a DOA estimation system. Dr. Khallaayoun worked in the optical telecommunication field where he characterized cutting edge optical processor (S2CHIP). Currently Dr. Khallaayoun's research includes feasibility of the smart grid concept in Morocco, energy efficiency in developing countries, AMI, smart antenna systems, and communication challenges in the smart grid.