- Computer Science Lecturer
- Centre for Learning Excellence
- Center for Learning Excellence Manager
- Status: Full-time
- Office number : 102
- Building : 7
- Office phone : (+212)-535-862-185
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.aui.ma
- Degree : o Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (AUI) o Master of Science in Software Engineering (AUI) o Expected 2014 PhD in Computer Engineering (Ecole Mohammadia des Ingenieurs, Mohamed V University)
- Research areas and expertise : o Mobile Computing o Ambient Networks o Security o Policy-based systems
- Grants and honors : o Prime d’excellence (Fondation Academia) o Merit-based Scholarship (Al Akhaway university) o Honors Scholarship (Japanese Student Services Organization) o Bourse D’excellence (Ecole Mohammadia des Ingenieurs)
I have graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and A Master of Science in Software Engineering from Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane. I am currently third year PhD candidate at l’Ecole Mohammadia des Ingenieurs (EMI), Mohamed V University. During my studies I have received “Prime d’excellence” from Academia foundation, Merit based scholarship from Al Akhawayn University, Honors scholarship from the Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO), and Bourse d’Excellence from l’Ecole Mohammadia des Ingenieurs. I have worked for a year as a graduate researcher at the Laboratory for Scientific Instrumentation and Engineering (LaSIE), in the department of applied physics at Osaka University. Now, In addition to teaching introductory Computer programming classes to Engineers, I am Managing the Center for Learning Excellence at AUI that I have created with a colleague after we received the Presidential Innovation Fund. My research interests are in the field of mobile computing, policy based systems, context aware systems, security, ambient networks, and cloud computing. I have also developed a new interest for research in the field of education mainly in how to ease student integration in college and help them achieve their full potential when they come from a different system of education.
Bibliography: M. Chraibi, H. Harroud, A. Maach “ Personalized Security in Mobile Environments Using Software Policies ” UBICOMM 2011, Nov 19th -25th, Lisbon, Portugal. Chraibi, M., Harrourd, H., and Karmouch, A. Policy Based Security Management in Mobile Environments . .MoMM2011, 5-7 December, 2011, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.