- Asistant Professor
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Full Time Counselor
- Counseling Services
- Status: Full-time
- Office number : 108
- Building : 6
- Office hours : 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Office phone : (+212)-535-862-034
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.aui.ma
- Degree : Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, University of Paris 8, France.
Aure Veyssière is a Clinical Psychologist who did her Ph.D. in clinical psychology & psychopathology in the University of Paris 8 where she worked for 8 years as a researcher and a teacher. As a clinician, she is specialized in Stress and Trauma management. She has been working in various institutions in order to help people cope with negative situations, from everyday stressors to major psychic trauma. She arrived in Meknès in 2010 before joining the AUI for fall 2012.