Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane - When do I start?

When do I start?

Once you have earned 30 SCH. Register for CIP 1001, one section only, and 1002. You can take both in one semester.

You don’t need to add these courses to your Advisor Approval Pre-register Form because they are not academic courses.

Already taking 6 courses in one semester? You can still register for the CIP courses.

Important Information: Check the CIP Regulations for what happens if you don’t attend 1001 and 1002 by 60 SCH.