Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane - How do I sign up?

How do I sign up?

How do I sign up?

Attend CIP 1001 and 1002 first as they’re pre-requisites to starting your fieldwork.

Right, time for the fun part!

You can join one of our own student solidarity organisations.(CLICK ON LINK TO GO TO STUDENT SOLIDARITY ORGS)


Download our database of Campus – Community Partners and start searching. (CLICK ON LINK TO GO TO DATABASE)


Grow our outreach and propose a new partner! (CLICK ON LINK TO GO CIP Proposal – New Partner)


Got a winning idea? Set up your own independent community development project. (CLICK ON LINK TO GO TO Independent Project Planning Sheet)


Venture ABROAD. If you interested in an internationally based placement, you can start by contacting our university AIESEC branch for upcoming Global Community Development Exchange opportunities.


Alert! Check the CIP Regulations for what happens if you don’t complete CIP 2000 and all the CIP requirements by 105 SCH.


What do I need to start?

Decided where you want to do your fieldwork? Great!

Fill out a proposal and email it to us at the CIP Office.

Wait for our return email approving your proposal which will include the forms that you need to get your hours tracked and you’re ready to go!