Al Akhawayn Alumni
Since Its launch in 1995, AUI has graduated over 3050 alumni from its three schools, including undergraduates and graduates.
Al Akhawayn Alumni (AA) was founded in March 2003 on the initiative of Al Akhawayn University and its graduates. It has now more than 3500 members spread all over the world.
AA is managed by a board of six volunteer members, who coordinate the activities of the association with the contribution of a group of around 40 active members.
Although AA is legally an entity of Al Akhawayn University, it operates independantly and freely manages its shares and funds. AA is also recognized by Al Akhawayn University Board of Directors and is considred as an integral part of Al Akhawayn University and one of its major stakeholders that play a key role in institutional branding.
The office of the association is located in Casablanca, Technopark.
Represent the interests of the Al Akhawayn University graduates in the world and support the mission of the University in order to achieve its educational, cultural and socio-economic goals.
Become a key player in promoting the image of Al Akhawayn University, of its students and of its graduates.
1. Maintain a good flow of communication within Al Akhawayn University alumni community.
2. Promote cooperation and exchange between alumni and support their personal and professional development.
3. Contribute to the development efforts of Al Akhawayn University.
4. Create a platform for exchange and discussion around topics of interest to the graduates and the general public.
5. Participate actively in the development of Morocco.
Please click here to view or download a list of the Board Members