Undergraduates - Visiting: How to Apply
General Admission Conditions
Visiting or non-degree status requires that the candidate enroll for no more than six credits during the summer session or for a minimum of nine credits but no more than 15 for either the fall or spring semesters. Graduate visiting students are limited to no more than 12 credits during the fall or spring semester. Applicants are strongly advised to seek preapproval from the home institution for the courses in which they intend to enroll as a visiting student.
Visiting admission is based on the following:
- Candidates for visiting application must be in good standing with their home institution.
- Completion of a successful interview, where applicable.
- Admission to the university with a non-degree seeking status does not guarantee automatic access to regular status upon application.
- Former Al Akhawayn students do not automatically qualify for visiting or non-degree status.
- Converting from non-degree seeking or visiting status to regular status requires that the candidate meets the academic requirements for entry into the program. Undergraduate visiting students wishing to enroll in graduate level courses must obtain permission from the relevant course instructor and the dean of the school.
How to apply?
1. Complete and submit an on-line Application: Apply Now
2. Send the required documents by mail to the Admissions & Outreach Office, P.O BOX 104 Avenue Hassan II Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane 53000 – Morocco:
• Certified copy of high school diploma (High school diplomas based on distance education, GED and similar tests are not accepted towards admission)
• Official transcripts of all university level course work completed and/or attempted
• One typed essay written by the applicant him or herself that explains the reasons for seeking visiting to AUI
• One Copy of identity card, “CIN” (passport for internationals)
• Two (2) passport size recent color photographs (Please write your name on the back of each Photo)