Undergraduates - Transfer: How to Apply - How to apply?
How to apply?
1. Complete and submit an on-line Application: Apply Now
2. Send the required documents by mail to the Admissions & Outreach Office, P.O BOX 104 Avenue Hassan II Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane 53000 – Morocco:
• Certified copies of high school grades (semesters/trimesters) of the last three years including “Régional” and “National” exams (for Moroccan Bac) – Faxes, copies and scanned documents are not accepted
• Certified copy of « relevé de notes de l’examen du Baccalauréat » (French Bac) – Faxes, copies and scanned documents are not accepted
• Certified copy of the high school diploma upon reception (High school diplomas based on distance education, GED, DAEU and similar tests are not accepted towards admission)
• One Copy of identity card, “CIN” for Moroccan citizens (passport for international applicants)
• Two (2) passport size recent color photographs (Please write your name on the back of each Photo)
• A copy of the page of ‘livret de famille’ clearly showing the candidate’s full name in both Arabic and Latin scripts (for Moroccan candidates)
• Official transcripts of all university level course work completed and/or attempted
• Course syllabi and description of all transferable courses
- << Prev