Undergraduates - Transfer: How to Apply - How to apply?
How to apply?
1. Complete and submit an on-line Application: Apply Now
2. Send the required documents by mail to the Admissions & Outreach Office, P.O BOX 104 Avenue Hassan II Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane 53000 – Morocco
• Certified copy of high school diploma (High school diplomas based on distance education, GED and similar tests are not accepted towards admission)
• Official transcripts of all university level course work completed and/or attempted
• Official university catalog and syllabi of all transferable courses
• One typed essay written by the applicant him or herself that explains the reasons for seeking transfer to AUI
• One Copy of identity card, “CIN” (passport for internationals)
• Two (2) passport size recent color photographs (Please write your name on the back of each Photo)
• A copy of the page of the ‘livret de famille’ clearly showing the candidate’s full name in both Arabic and Latin scripts (for Moroccan and natives of Arab countries candidates)