Undergraduates - Transfer: How to Apply - General Admission Conditions
General Admission Conditions
To apply for a transfer, the candidate must have:
- Completed at least one year of college level course work.
- Earned at least 30 credits or above in a recognized University where all instruction was in English.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 grading scale and be in
- Good standing with their home institution.
- Successful interview, where applicable
Applicants who do not meet the 30 credit hour and/or 2.5 Cumulative GPA are not considered for transfer. They follow the same admission procedure of first time entering freshmen. However, after admission they may be considered for Provisional Transfer.
Applicants must provide the application file with all post-secondary school records.