Undergraduates - Transfer: How to Apply
General Admission Conditions
To apply for a transfer, the candidate must have:
- Completed at least one year of college-level course work.
- Earned at least 30 credits or above in a recognized University where all instruction was in English.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 grading scale and be in
- Good standing with their home institution.
- Successful online interview, where applicable
- Applicants who do not meet the 30 credit hour and/or 2.5 Cumulative GPA are not considered for transfer. They follow the same admission procedure for the first time entering freshmen. However, after admission, they may be considered for Transfer.
- Applicants must provide the application file with all post-secondary school records.
How to apply?
- Complete and submit an on-line Application: Apply Now
- Upload the required documents via the online application (Step 2/2: Candidate File Creation):
- Certified copy of high school diploma (High school diplomas based on distance education, GED and similar tests are not accepted towards admission)
- Official transcripts of all university-level course work completed and/or attempted
- Syllabi of all transferable courses
- Transfer Supplement Form
- One typed essay to be written by the applicant him or herself that explains the reasons for seeking transfer to AUI
- One Copy of identity card, “CNI” (passport for international)
- One (1) passport size recent color photograph
- Application fee of 800 DH (see the method of payment)