Undergraduates (Freshman) - How to apply?
How to apply?
1. Complete and submit an on-line Application: Apply Now
2. Send the required documents by mail to the Admissions & Outreach Office, P.O BOX 104 Avenue Hassan II Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane 53000 – Morocco:
• Certified copies of high school grades (semesters/trimesters) of the last three years including “Régional” and “National” exams (for Moroccan Bac) – Faxes, copies and scanned documents are not accepted
• Certified copy of « relevé de notes de l’examen du Baccalauréat » (French Bac) – Faxes, copies and scanned documents are not accepted
• Certified copy of the high school diploma upon reception (High school diplomas based on distance education, GED, DAEU and similar tests are not accepted towards admission)
• One Copy of identity card, “CIN” for Moroccan citizens (passport for international applicants)
• Two (2) passport size recent color photographs (Please write your name on the back of each Photo)
• A copy of the page of ‘livret de famille’ clearly showing the candidate’s full name in both Arabic and Latin scripts (for Moroccan candidates)
• Enrollment certificate of all institutions attended after Baccalaureate (For old baccalaureate only)
• Grades obtained in all institutions attended after Baccalaureate (For old Baccalaureate only)
Transcripts, Diplomas and documents which appear in their original form in other language than English, Arabic or French must be accompanied by a certified English translation.