International Students: Tuition and Fees
Fees, Tuition, and Expenses
The following fees are applicable to the Fall and Spring semesters. They are subject to change each academic year at the discretion of the Board of Trustees.
- (*) Fees charged only the first semester and the deposit is refundable upon graduation.
- Please Note: All tuition costs and fees are in Moroccan Dirhams (MAD)
- Tuition is calculated on the basis of credits taken. The cost per credit is as follows:
- Undergraduate (normal load 15 - 17 credits) Graduate (normal load 12 credits)
- Undergraduate International tuition: 3360 DH
- Graduate International tuition: 4200 DH
International applicants qualify for Moroccan tuition if:
- One of the parents is Moroccan, or
- Both parents are non-Moroccan but have resided and have been paying income tax (IGR) in Morocco for more than five years.
- Visiting students pay the same fees as AUI regular students except for the testing charge and the orientation fees. However, they are charged the following fees:
- AUI Deposit: DH 3,000
- ID Card: DH 200
- Semester Insurance: DH 550
Candidates offered admission are required to respond to offers of admission immediately upon notification by paying a non-refundable confirmation deposit of 5000 Dhs.
The new student confirmation deposit is non-refundable unless the University denies the student’s enrollment after receiving insufficient TOEFL results.
Method of payment
Application / TOEFL/ Confirmation and Pre-registration fees
Inside and outside Morocco:
Online payment instructions
- Log in to the portal at http://my.aui.ma using the user name (5-digit numbers) and password sent to you.
- Select the “Admissions” tab and click on “Application and/or Toefl fees online payment” under “Documents I need to send an online payment”;
- Read the payment conditions and payment security and click on the “Accept” button;
- Select the payment type in the drop-down list (“Application and Toefl”, “Application only”, “Toefl only”), the amount to be paid will be shown, and click on “confirm(er)” button;
- Enter your card information at the level of the order form “Bon de paiement”, select the checkbox near “confirmer l’acceptation des conditions générales d’utilisation du service” and click on “Valider le paiement”;
- Print the payment receipt (you will receive a notification email with the payment details).
Only outside Morocco:
A student who officially withdraws from the University in accordance with official procedures is eligible for a refund of tuition fees following this schedule:
- Prior to the first class day - 100%
- During the first five class days - 80%
- During the second five class days - 70%
- During the third five class days - 50%
- During the fourth five class days - 25%
- After the fourth five class days - None
Room and Restaurant Food
Refunds will be made in proportion to the time remaining in a term.
Fees and Books
No refund is made for these charges unless, in the case of books, it can be demonstrated that the University incurred no expense.