Internationals How to Apply - Transfer
International Transfer & Provisional Transfer
General Admission Conditions
To apply for a transfer, the candidate must have:
- Completed at least one year of college-level course work.
- Earned at least 30 credits or above in a recognized University where all instruction was in English.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 grading scale and be in
- Good standing with their home institution.
- Successful interview, where applicable
Applicants who do not meet the 30 credit hour and/or 2.5 Cumulative GPA are not considered for transfer. They follow the same admission procedure for the first time entering freshmen. However, after admission, they may be considered for Provisional Transfer
Applicants must provide the application file with all post-secondary school records.
How to apply?
1. Complete and submit an on-line Application: Apply Now
2. Send the required documents by mail to the Admissions & Outreach Office, P.O BOX 104 Avenue Hassan II Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane 53000 – Morocco
- Application fee 500 dhs for international candidates resident in Morocco during the 5 last years and paying Moroccan taxes or with one parent of Moroccan nationality.(Method of payment clickable)
- Application fee 800 dhs for internationals resident outside Morocco ( Clickable Method of payment)
- Certified copy of high school diploma (High school diplomas based on distance education, GED and similar tests are not accepted towards admission)
- Official transcripts of all university-level course work completed and/or attempted
- Official university catalog and syllabi of all transferable courses
- Transfer Supplement Form
- Pledge of Academic Integrity
- One typed essay to be written by the applicant him or herself that explains the reasons for seeking transfer to AUI
- Copy of Passport
- Two (2) passport size recent color photographs (Please write your name on the back of each Photo)
- Official score report of Toefl (iBT)/IELTS if applicable