Internationals - Freshman: How to Apply - How to apply?
How to apply?
1. Complete and submit an on-line Application: Apply Now
2. Send the required documents by mail to the Admissions & Outreach Office, P.O BOX 104 Avenue Hassan II Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane 53000 – Morocco
- Application fee 500 dhs for international candidates resident in Morocco during the 5 last years and paying Moroccan taxes or with one parent of Moroccan nationality.(Method of payment clickable)
- Application fee 800 dhs for internationals resident outside Morocco
- Official university transcript(s)
- Certified copy Bachelor degree or equivalent or certificate of completion
- Two letters of recommendation including at least one from a university-level instructor that use (whenever possible) the standard recommendation form provided on the AUI website: instructor recommendation:
- One typed essay written by the applicant him or herself that explains the reasons for seeking admission to the graduate program and that describe the applicant’s background and knowledge of the field.
- Copy of the Passport
- Six passport size recent color photographs
- Detailed CV
- Pledge of Academic Integrity
- Official score report of TOEFL (iBT)/IELTS if applicable
- Complete, Sign and date the graduate Check list
Transcripts, Diplomas and documents which appear in their original form in other language than English, Arabic or French must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- << Prev