Admissions Office Mission
Admission & Outreach Services is designed to inform students and their parents about admission requirements, financial aid, and educational opportunities available at Al Akhawayn University. In addition, our mission is to recruit a diverse student population to Al Akhawayn and to process, evaluate, and notify applicants with an admission decision in a set deadline.
To achieve this aim, we:
- Assist prospective students, parents, and counselors with questions they may have regarding admission requirements
- Participate in national and international college fairs
- Visit high schools of the Moroccan, French, American, etc…
- Provide guided campus tours to show prospective students and their families what Al Akhawayn has to offer
- Organize Open House.
Al Akhawayn University encourages all academically qualified senior high school students and bachelor degree holders to apply for admission. Due to the competitive nature of the admission selection process, only students with outstanding academic backgrounds are admitted. Candidates for admission are typically notified regarding their admission status in July for Fall semester, and in December for Spring semester. Acceptance is contingent upon maintenance, for the balance of the term, of the standard of academic performance upon which admission was based.
- Candidates offered admission are required to respond to offers of admission immediately upon notification by paying a non-refundable confirmation deposit and submitting an original high school diploma or equivalent (undergraduate candidates) or an original bachelor degree (graduate candidates).
- Candidates for admission who fail to complete the admission process for a valid reason may retain their pre-selection applicable for up to two semesters following the semester of application.
- Applications submitted without proof of payment will not be considered.
- Candidates must complete the online application and submit all supporting documentation.
Office of Admissions and Outreach
Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane
P.O. Box 104, Hassan II Avenue, 53000 Ifrane, Morocco