Al Akhawayn University values research and publication by its faculty. In order to support its Faculty, AUI offers Research Grants to assist in covering the costs of such research needs as travel expenses, materials acquisition, and conference participation. These grants are available for short to medium length projects of up to three years, and can be used to fund small to medium size projects independently, or as a springboard to begin larger projects which will later require external funding. Please click here for further details of the Research Grants.
Presidential Innovation Fund Grant
The Presidential Innovation Fund is intended to encourage the development and implementation of innovative programs that advance the seven major elements of the University Strategic Plan.
The proposals should identify:
1. The major elements of AUI’s Strategic Plan addressed by the proposal.
2. The details of the planned innovation.
3. The budget for the use of the requested funds.
4. A statement of whether requested funds are for one-time costs or funding for a program that will require recurring funds in the future.
5. Specific benchmarks to measure whether the goals set forth are reached.
All University constituents are eligible to apply and the awardees will be notified before Monday, 3 February 2014. Funds will be made available on a time frame consistent with the requirements of the proposal.
Please click here to download the Presidential Innovation Fund Application Form
- Interconnecting Histories and Archives for Migrant Agency: Entangled Narratives Across Europe and the Mediterranean Region (ITHACA)
- Mediterranean Countries - Towards Internationalization at Home (MED2IaH)
- Advanced Teaching and Training on Smart grid and Grid Integration of Renewable Energy Systems