al akhawayn alumni association
Since Its launch in 1995, AUI has graduated over 4000 alumni from its three schools, including undergraduates and graduates.
Al Akhawayn Alumni (AA) was founded in March 2003 on the initiative of Al Akhawayn University and its graduates. It has now more than 4000 members spread all over the world.
AA is managed by a board of seven volunteer members, who coordinate the activities of the association with the contribution of other members and the Dev&Com department.
Although AA is legally an entity of Al Akhawayn University, it operates independently and freely manages its shares and funds. AA is also recognized by Al Akhawayn University Board of Directors and is considered as an integral part of Al Akhawayn University and one of its major stakeholders that play a key role in institutional branding.
The new AA board was elected on April, 16th 2016. Following their election, the association constitution was changed.
Provide a structured framework that strengthens the position and interests of Al Akhawayn alumni, promotes their personal and professional growth, reinforces their link to Al Akhawayn university, and creates value in Morocco and the world.
- FEDERATE AND STRENGTHEN OUR COMMUNITY: A structured network, a culture of belonging and professional solidarity, a mutually beneficial relationship with the university
- IMPROVE THE EMPLOYABILITY OF ALUMNI: New conventions & partnerships, a revised job fair, mentorships and seminars, and recommendations for AUI curricula
- IMPROVE THE BRANDING AND POSITION OF ALUMNI: Celebrate and leverage AA success stories into drivers for the community, improve AA image, position AA in the public debate
- ESTABLISH THE FOUNDATIONS AND STRUCTURE
- CULTURE OF BELONGING AND AA SUCCESS STORIES
- PROMOTE THE INTERESTS, POSITION, WEIGHT OF ALUMNI